Skip to main content

Featured

Something to think about

 I am interested in learning more about friendship. I need to know what is friendship, how different society expectations define friendship. I am noticing that something I can improve in is friendship like how I define it and how I give advice to people about their friendship problems. I am not being very eloquent right now however I have seen different friendships things this year and I want to make sure I am noticing these patterns of avoidance and how to over come issues that come up in friendships. Anyways, I will come back I swear. Almost done with graduate school. I am ready for my next adventure.  I took these today: Be kind to yourself and others.   

Maladaptive daydreaming & What is a book or movie that always puts me in a good mood, and why?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨


My favorite song to make me happy is On Your Side - A Rocket To The Moon. It's just gets me happy and very singable (if that is a word). While Lana Del Rey is my favorite artist I don't think her songs really get me in a good mood, maybe a contemplative mood. 

My favorite movie is The Breakfast Club, I can remember watching it in high school when I thought everything meant everything, I watched when I felt like nothing and it it made me feel. So now I just watch it in a nostalgic type of a way. 

This blog was short, it was important for me to write today. I feel like I am in my head today. 


"I'm not sure I'm capable of being loved right now. I feel safe in my quiet way of living and telling my secrets to threads & paper. I don't know what I'd say if you asked me to know myself. "



Comments