Skip to main content

Featured

Is love a living matter?

 We move, we cry, we die and somewhere in between we love. So, the question posed in the book I am reading is: Is love a living matter?  Yes, love expands the soul, hearts, minds, perspectives. Love does not deplete die or wither away. Love is arrogant, humble, shy, sad, happy, confident. Love is everywhere in everything never exactly going away but always transforming into something else. Love is romantic, love is platonic.  Love like all things deserves to be heard.  No quote today, I am reading The Passion According to G.H  by Clarice Lispector.  I will end this the same way as before: Be kind to yourself and others.

6. Who is responsible for your mother's suffering? + my idea for a research topic

 I think my grandmother and I think my mom b/c she refuses to go to therapy. Also her dad and my dad. Also her pick in men. Also her siblings and life (for some things.)


_________

    I did not like that prompt only because I do not want to place blame on anyone. That is why it is so short and I do not think about the suffering of others in that manner because I am not emotionally aware in some aspects. This month my goal was to find a therapist and I did not do it. I reached out to one of them but they had a waitlist. I will give myself to the end of the week. I ended off my last blog about friendship, Transcendentalism and Beat Generation. However, I want to touch on the topic of my research class for the summer. Forgive me these thoughts might be scrambled but I want to see it in a written (kinda) format. I watched an Op-ed piece from NYT about life sentences. I started to think about the 8th amendment and how long is too long for a crime and when does it become cruel and unusual punishment (which is an opinion) and which type of sentences have a higher rate of recidivism because the lack family support or because of the lack of resources. I do not know if that is a good topic or even a topic that can researched but I will try. I might have to make this a short blog because of the time. I want to make sure I am getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Also, I did not work out today but I managed to eat under my calorie count and I am going to drink two scoops of my protein powder. Also I am going to try to read for a bit since I was able to do homework. I got my final grades back 1A, 1B and 1C (wish makes me wish I would have done the extra credit) I almost want to beg her for the the 3 points lol. I hope my scholarship is not taken away. Also, I want to touch more about what I like to read. I like classical literature, but I want to get into more murder mysteries because I did read one and it was exhilarating.  I love the idea of helping the narrator solve the murder and I would like to get better at figuring out 'whodunnit' before the author. Apparently Murder She Wrote was easy to follow. I am going to end this now because I am getting sleepy.


"Raise your words not voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder." - Rumi 

Comments