Skip to main content

Featured

Is love a living matter?

 We move, we cry, we die and somewhere in between we love. So, the question posed in the book I am reading is: Is love a living matter?  Yes, love expands the soul, hearts, minds, perspectives. Love does not deplete die or wither away. Love is arrogant, humble, shy, sad, happy, confident. Love is everywhere in everything never exactly going away but always transforming into something else. Love is romantic, love is platonic.  Love like all things deserves to be heard.  No quote today, I am reading The Passion According to G.H  by Clarice Lispector.  I will end this the same way as before: Be kind to yourself and others.

How to process emotions in a healthy way? Thanksgiving and I think that is it.

 Hi, Happy Thanksgiving! <3 (slowly bringing back those type of 'emojis')


Okay so I purposely picked this prompt because I wanted to ensure that I think about emotions as the next three weeks pass. (meaning that I do not have my next therapy session until Dec 18) (also I am assuming that is indeed in three weeks). 


I am at a loss. I do not know how to begin to process this prompt without brining up what I am learning in therapy which is knowing how to understand how to label them or name them. I think taking 5 seconds to breathe allows me time to sit and reflect. When people start berating me and making me feel rushed to make a decision I get overwhelmed and start shutting down. So if I had to think how to process my emotions maybe take a deep breath for 5-10 seconds and identify an emotion no matter what it is and then speak. One thing I do not do is speak when angry (which I have to stop saying, "I don't get angry" I do get angry I'm human and I need to acknowledge that is okay and that is not a negative emotion. I am not very honest with myself about how I feel and I do not know why that is. So I would like to breathe, I would like to think, I would like to express my emotions without a heat or tension coming over me. 


💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thanksgiving was ok nothing too special. I will not be elaborating. Seeing my niece and nephew get older is excited yet sad but I am glad I get to witness it. I had therapy last week and a 'homework' which is to write a burn letter about the kind of mother my mom was/is and how I am disappointed in her. These emotions are hard to reckon with but I am here and in therapy to understand them. What else happened this week nothing major. Almost finished the semester, I cannot believe that I graduate grad school next month. I am almost done that philosophy book I am going to read some in the morning and some tonight. I have about 30+ pages left almost. I am happy so I can focus on Incarnate and maybe that Nietzsche book I got. I am always thinking about what subject I want to focus on next and maybe like Sociology and Philosophy will be the two big ones. Additionally, I want to grow my art book collection (I need to start the basics and make sure Afro-Futurism is in the mix). I think that is it for now blog. I am going to attach pictures of the last sunrise and sunset of December 2025 when it comes.




"I am in love with people who are in love with the world." 


P.S I agree with this quote.

P.P.S I hope I continue growing and being.



Comments