Skip to main content

Featured

Passions According to G.H - Clarice Lispector

 I finished it! The book that was causing tremendous confusion. The book I felt had no end - ended and it did it in a way that confirms my love for philosophy. I yearn for books that may be feel confused, vocal and debating wether it makes sense.  I took for this book like I took from the rest a great appreciation for the world around me. I took the being vs living, the idea of oneself vs reality. I took what I think she wanted to us to take which is the life ling question of, "Who are we? Who do we want to be? What of us is society vs self?".  I am proud that I finished the books so I will end with my usual quote and a quote from Ms. Lispector herself.  Be kind to yourself and others.  " I climb high enough to be able to fall, I choose. I tremble and give up, and finally dedicating myself to my fall, depersonalization, without a voice of my own, finally without me - then does everything I do not have become mine. I give up and the less I am the more I live, the...

"But don't try to understand me, just keep me company."

 - Clarice Lispector


Still reading. Still learning. Still confused. Still numb. I wanted to write something before the end of the of the month. Before the end of the year I want to post more. I applied for graduation. I am a mix of those before and after me and I do not know how I feel. 



"It is better to do nothing, than to do what is wrong. For whatever you do, you do to yourself."

Comments